top of page

Stop! Collaborate....

Public·154 members

Enjoy Year-Round Comfort with Close The Deal Pergolas.

I remember the first time I saw her. Standing on the porch and looking at our empty backyards, I realized that our home was missing something. It was beautiful, cozy and stylish, but it felt like it was missing the finishing touch that would make it truly special. And so, at that moment I saw it - an aluminum pergola from the Close The Deal catalog. .

It was like love at first sight. The pergola attracted with its elegance and functionality. I imagined how it would become the centerpiece of our open space, adding not only chic but also practicality. I immediately realized: she is perfect. Ideal for those summer evenings when you want to invite friends and spend time outdoors without worrying about the scorching sun or sudden rain.

Elevate your backyard aesthetics with our range of pergola gazebo options, offering both practicality and elegance.

Since we installed the pergola, our lives have changed. It's amazing how one element can transform an entire space. Now our backyard has become not just part of the house, but a real oasis of calm and comfort. We chose a pergola in black - its strict elegance fits perfectly into our modern style.

Sitting under the pergola, I enjoy my morning coffee, listening to the birds singing and admiring the view of the garden. On hot afternoons, the roof blinds close, creating cool shade under which you can work on your laptop or read a book. And in the evenings we open the blinds and look at the stars, sitting comfortably in soft armchairs. .

This pergola has become a real center of attraction for all our guests. Friends and relatives are happy to come to us, knowing that they will have a comfortable and stylish stay. Often we throw parties and the pergola becomes the place where everyone gathers, chats and enjoys time together. It seems to create a special atmosphere in which it is easy to forget about everyday worries and just enjoy life.

But perhaps most of all I appreciate those moments that we spend under the pergola as a family. Our children love to play outside and the pergola has become their favorite place to play. They build their little fortresses there, have tea parties and read books, sitting comfortably on soft pillows. The pergola has become for us not just a decorative element, but a real corner of happiness and harmony.

I never cease to be amazed at how well our pergola is made. The aluminum from which it is made is not only strong and durable, but also incredibly stylish. It does not require special care, which is very convenient for us busy people. We simply enjoy its beauty and functionality without wasting time on complex care procedures.

If you had told me that one element of decor could change our home and our lives so much, I probably wouldn’t have believed it. But now I know for sure: the right choice can make your home special. And a pergola from the “Close The Deal” catalog is exactly the choice that will add style, comfort and functionality to your home. .

Every time I look at our pergola, I feel proud of our home. She has become a symbol of our desire for comfort and beauty. She reminds me of how important it is to create a space that you enjoy being in, where every detail brings joy and satisfaction.

So if you're looking for a way to update your outdoor space with elegance and practicality, I highly recommend you consider pergolas from Close The Deal. They will not only decorate your home, but will also give you many unforgettable moments in the fresh air. Make your home even cozier, more stylish and more comfortable with this beautiful aluminum pergola.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• MAP Admin
  • Kai Amald
    Kai Amald
  • Mark
    Mark
  • Alex Brod
    Alex Brod
  • Ceridwen Ceridwen
    Ceridwen Ceridwen
bottom of page